- Books by Mail
- Book Stores
- Email News & Notices
- Exhibit & Poster Space
- Copy / Fax / Print / Scan
- DREAM Lab
- DREAM Lab Application
- DREAM Lab Applications
- DREAM Lab Inventory
- DREAM Lab Items
- ILL - Borrow from other Library System
- Information for Local Authors
- iPad Borrowing
- Library Card Services
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Public Computers & Wi-Fi Access
- Small Study Rooms
- Special Needs
- Tax Forms
- Online Library
- Special Collections
- About Us
- Contact Us
Welcome to PGCMLS
Parents and childcare providers take advantage of this demonstration on how to use children’s television programs, such as Sesame Street, Between the Lions and Clifford The Big Red Dog on PBS, to help young viewers learn to read. Registration required; contact branch for details.
Oxon Hill Branch: Friday, May 8, 11 am
- Subscribe to weekly emails with personalized reading recommendations for 0-12 year olds.
- Keep track of your child's reading log.
- Kids can earn virtual badges for their accomplishments.
- Easily share access to your child's account with other interested adults, like teachers, grandparents, etc.
- Discover books, filtering for age, genre, language, reading level, type of main character, and/or topic.
- Discover thematic lists of books and extension activities that can make reading together more engaging.
What do you need to sign up? An email address and a few moments to create a reader profile for your child(ren).