- Books by Mail
- Book Stores
- Email News & Notices
- Exhibit & Poster Space
- Copy / Fax / Print / Scan
- ILL - Borrow from other Library System
- Information for Local Authors
- iPad Borrowing
- Library Card Services
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Public Computers & Wi-Fi Access
- Small Study Rooms
- Special Needs
- Tax Forms
- Online Library
- Special Collections
- About Us
- Contact Us
You can renew your checked out items from your Library Account screen. To log in:
- Enter your library card number (no spaces) and your password. *
- Click on the Items Out tab.
- Select Renew all Items or select the items you wish to renew then click on Renew Selected Items.
- Wait for the renewal response screen to confirm that your renewal was successful then click on the Back button below the confirmation to view your new due date(s). You may wish to mark down or print out your new due date(s). It is your responsibility to renew and return materials on time.
*Your password will initially be the last 4 digits of the primary telephone number listed on your record. Once you log on to your account you may customize the password should you wish.
Tel : 301-333-3111; Available 24 Hours Daily Except 7:00 - 7:30 AM
- Have your Library card and the library materials you want to renew available.
- Dial 301-333-3111 on a touch-tone phone.
- Press 1 to begin the renewal process.
- Enter the barcode number on your library card followed by the # key.
- Enter your password followed by the # key.*
- Select your renewal option: 2 for a listing of you items out, 3 to renew individual items by barcode etc.
- If the renewal is successful, a new due date will be indicated by the renewal operator. You may wish to mark down your new due date(s). It is your responsibility to renew and return materials on time.
*Your password will initially be the last 4 digits of the primary telephone number listed on your record. You may log on to your account online to customize the password should you wish.
- Titles with open holds for other customers may not be renewed.
- If the materials are several days past due, you will not be able to renew using the automated service and must contact the branch.
- If your account has expired, you may not renew until you have updated your record at your branch library (please bring a photo ID).
- If your account is delinquent for fines and/or long overdue items, you will not be able to renew any materials.
- Materials which have been renewed their maximum number of times may not be renewed.
- Video format materials may be renewed once only.
- Items borrowed through Marina may be renewed once.
- Interlibrary Loan materials cannot be renewed unless requested and agreed to by the lending system in advance of borrowing.
- If the item is checked out on another card.