Borrowers are able to
- View or see materials they have borrowed;
- View or see requests they have placed;
- Cancel outstanding requests that are no longer needed;
- Renew most items;
- View any fees due on their account; and
- Make payments on their account online
Borrowers will need their 14‑digit library card number and telephone number, as it appears in our database, in order to access the library borrower account information either on the Library's catalog workstations or through the Library's Web site remotely.