The following library branches have study rooms which will accommodate a small number of people. Most are available on a walk-in, first-come first-served basis. Please contact the individual branch library for more information.
- Hillcrest Heights
- South Bowie
- Customers may sign up for a study room at the Information Desk.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis for a one (1) hour period.
- The time may be extended if no one is waiting.
- Rooms may not be reserved in advance.
- Rooms are not to be used for the conducting of business, and no goods or services may be sold.
- Customers are asked to notify staff at the Information Desk when finished with the room.