- Events Calendar
- Current Magazine
- Childrens Events
- Teen Events
- Family Events
- Adult Events
- Events for Seniors
- Summer Reading Kick Off Events
- Meet the Author: Brenda Jackson
- Summer Reading Events
- Spring Gardening Programs
- African History & Culture Lecture Series
- Becoming an American Citizen
- Summer Reading Bookmark Contest
- Online Library
- Special Collections
- About Us
- Contact Us
What is the charge to hold an item?
There is no charge to place a hold on an item that is in the PGCMLS collection or that is available from the Marina cooperative network.
For materials that are reserved from libraries outside the network through the interlibrary loan process, we will try first to borrow from free sources. If there is a charge, we will contact you to confirm you are willing to pay the amount before requesting the item.