- Events Calendar
- Current Magazine
- Childrens Events
- Teen Events
- Family Events
- Adult Events
- Events for Seniors
- Summer Reading Kick Off Events
- Meet the Author: Brenda Jackson
- Summer Reading Events
- Spring Gardening Programs
- African History & Culture Lecture Series
- Becoming an American Citizen
- Summer Reading Bookmark Contest
- Online Library
- Special Collections
- About Us
- Contact Us
Can I buy and replace a lost item?
In some cases, replacements may be accepted to replace a lost item.
Replacement materials must be the same or more recent edition and the same format as the material you borrowed and the title and ISBN must match.
Print material must be new or in pristine condition. Audio and video format materials must be new with seals and manufacturer's shrinkwrap intact.
Items which have been in a billed status for one year or more, may not be replaced but must be paid for as lost.