- Events Calendar
- Current Magazine
- Childrens Events
- Teen Events
- Family Events
- Adult Events
- Events for Seniors
- Summer Reading Kick Off Events
- Meet the Author: Brenda Jackson
- Summer Reading Events
- Spring Gardening Programs
- African History & Culture Lecture Series
- Becoming an American Citizen
- Summer Reading Bookmark Contest
- Online Library
- Special Collections
- About Us
- Contact Us
I have tried but I am not able to access my account online. What am I doing wrong?
The information you key in must exactly match the information in our computer record.
- Type in your complete library card number with no spaces (number is on the back of your card under the barcode).
- Type in your password. (Initially your password will be set to the last 4 digits of the primary telephone number listed on the account when you applied for your card. )
Once you have logged in you may, if you wish, reset your password to one of your choosing. Please note; updating your phone number in our system will not update your password.
If you have forgotten your password or do not remember your original phone number please contact your local branch library and they can reset your password to the last 4 digits of the primary phone number currently on file. They can also verify that the library has your current phone number and that you aren’t using an expired or renumbered card.