- Events Calendar
- Current Magazine
- Childrens Events
- Teen Events
- Family Events
- Adult Events
- Events for Seniors
- Summer Reading Kick Off Events
- Meet the Author: Brenda Jackson
- Summer Reading Events
- Spring Gardening Programs
- African History & Culture Lecture Series
- Becoming an American Citizen
- Summer Reading Bookmark Contest
- Online Library
- Special Collections
- About Us
- Contact Us
The maximum number of items you may have checked out on your borrowers card at any time is 75.
The date(s) listed on your checkout receipt is the due date. Materials returned or renewed after the due date will be charged fines.
Most print materials not on reserve* for another customer or overdue are eligible for up to two renewals.
- Videos format materials and Marina items may be renewed one time.
ILL items may not be renewed without advanced permission from the lender.
*Items with an open hold on the title cannot be renewed regardless of number of renewals normally allowed until such time as all open holds are filled.
You will not be permitted to check out materials if you have any of the following on your record:
- $5.00 or more in outstanding fines and/or fees;
- Two (2) or more overdue items;
- Any materials more than 45 days overdue.
- A collection balance
If any copy of your card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately. You are responsible for all items borrowed up until the time you report it lost or stolen.