- Events Calendar
- Current Magazine
- Childrens Events
- Teen Events
- Family Events
- Adult Events
- Events for Seniors
- Summer Reading Kick Off Events
- Meet the Author: Brenda Jackson
- Summer Reading Events
- Spring Gardening Programs
- African History & Culture Lecture Series
- Becoming an American Citizen
- Summer Reading Bookmark Contest
- Online Library
- Special Collections
- About Us
- Contact Us
Get Out There...Get Involved.
Looking for a way to make a difference?
Have you considered signing up for your local Teen Advisory Board?
Visit PGCMLS' TAB page for more information.
You can earn community service hours, help the library plan and promote events, suggest new books, movies or music.
Or perhaps you're a fan of DIY and would like to create something for those in need?
Check out these Comfort Dolls made for children in areas affected by natural disasters and disease.
posted March 14, 2011