- Books by Mail
- Book Stores
- Email News & Notices
- Exhibit & Poster Space
- Copy / Fax / Print / Scan
- ILL - Borrow from other Library System
- Information for Local Authors
- iPad Borrowing
- Library Card Services
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Public Computers & Wi-Fi Access
- Small Study Rooms
- Special Needs
- Tax Forms
- Online Library
- Special Collections
- About Us
- Contact Us
Self-Publishing Service: FastPencil
If you are having trouble accessing any of our online resources please contact us.
Have you ever wanted to write a novel, compose a memoir, record your family history, or create a children's storybook? You can with FastPencil.
FastPencil for Libraries is a self-publishing platform for ebooks.
- Write, organize and edit your ebook using the online interface.
- Choose from a variety of templates and designs.
- Add photos and multimedia.
- Get feedback from friends, family and the FastPencil for Libraries community.
- Publish your project as a free eBook for libraries on the OneClickDigital platform.
To use FastPencil for Libraries, create a RBdigital Gateway login with your library card and an email address. If you already have a RBdigital Gateway login from using Zinio, IndieFlix or OneClickDigital, simply use the same login for FastPencil.