- Events Calendar
- Current Magazine
- Childrens Events
- Teen Events
- Family Events
- Adult Events
- Events for Seniors
- Summer Reading Kick Off Events
- Meet the Author: Brenda Jackson
- Summer Reading Events
- Spring Gardening Programs
- African History & Culture Lecture Series
- Becoming an American Citizen
- Summer Reading Bookmark Contest
- Online Library
- Special Collections
- About Us
- Contact Us
Our Ask-a-Librarian Reference Services help you get the information you need. Contact us for answers to brief factual questions, help in navigating the Internet and with questions about how to proceed with more complex research. Choose the service that works best for you:
Ask-a-Librarian E-mail Reference
E-mail the Library with your questions at any time, day or night. We will answer within two business days.
- Consulte Ahora Mismo Con Un Bibliotecario
A 24/7 live online interactive service for the residents and students of the state of Maryland. It uses the expertise of trained librarians to provide answers to questions, research guidance, and help navigating the Internet.
- Help Now (powered by Brainfuse) - The Brainfuse eLearning Suite offers HelpNow™ (expert academic tutoring), StudyNow™ (self-study and collaborative learning platform), and JobNow™ (real-time resume and interview coaching/career advice).
Call a reference librarian at your local branch to get answers to your research/information questions. The library locations page will give you information on hours and contact numbers.